Thursday, September 22, 2005

I happily offer my services

This story is not for the weak stomached among you. If you know me or read this blog regularly you know I have a real problem with people who hurt kids. You can imagine what I might do if I found out that one of my little cousins or nieces/nephews was raped by some cretan. For someone to rape their 8-year-old stepdaughter is to me a capital crime. To do so 3 times knowing that you were HIV positive is indescribably sub-human. I happily volunteer to throw the switch, push the plunger, pull the trigger, smack the horse or whatever mechanism the good people of San Mateo CA deem is befitting this slimebag.

He admitted it so the whole trial/jury/appeal thing should be short and sweet. I travel out in that direction regularly so just let me know which day to show up and what the proper attire is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home