Tuesday, January 17, 2006
A right of center computer guy pontificating and pointing to the crazy things in life. I have enabled comments but they are moderated so don't bother to try to use my blog to be offensive or advertise your junk.
- Name: mailgeek
- Location: Colorado, United States
A confessed anti-Microsoft bigot who is right of center politically but still in the mainstream.
- OOPS! Hilary did it again
- Shark sticker repels shark attacks?
- News of the wierd and bizarre
- British Midland International is disgraceful
- One shot, One kill, 4100 ft.
- Dry Bones on the campaign trail
- Denver prosecutors go after Funky Buddha
- Somebody in the MSM has family in Iraq
- Ed Whelan on Ted Kennedy on Judge Alito
- The worst Judge ever award