Monday, February 13, 2006

Hold on news to talk about podcasts

As you all know I love my ipod. I love music which is why I bought my first one. I then discovered how useful it is for books on tape. I then found a bunch of podcast novels put out by aspiring authors some of which are VERY good. Now the Universities have jumped in with both feet. There are thousands of lectures available FREE (my favorite four letter F word). Some of them are of poor quality (both technically and in content) but a lot of them are very good.

If you are interested in this, go grab iTunes from Apple, go to the Music Store, select the category podcasts and push Browse. From there go to Education -> Higher Education. At present there are 954 lectures available for free there. A google search will show you a bunch more but iTunes just makes it so easy.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home