Thursday, April 07, 2005

Collection of silly stories

Over the last few days I have found these stories which remind me that the world is indeed going mad, assuming that it isn't totally there.

I have had vacations like this one which is why this left me ROTFL.

A school project to show (with photographs) the whereabouts and lives of former graduates cannot include a picture of a former student who is an active duty Marine because it shows a gun.

Nanci Pelosi is still crazy.

A burgler who had to leave a house he was in the middle of robbing comes back to finish the job and finds a grinnin', gun totin' homeowner. Nobody ever claims the average thief is smart.

A female Native American whines about a beautiful river being named "Squaw" and wants to change the centuries old name. I wish I had time to worry about stuff like this.

The Brits have teacher-peodophiles too but this one is male and was doing threesomes. I guess nobody ever told him that if more than two people know it isn't a secret.

Birds and fish are being found in places that they aren't normally and some dolphins are moving North. I am sure this is all global warming.... except the sea temps aren't changing where this is happening :-).

Hope you enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home