Monday, January 30, 2006

Salazar gets it part right

Sen. Ken Salazar has decided he will vote for cloture but against the nomination of Judge Sam Alito. Not voting for cloture would have been a big problem for him politically. I am still waiting to find out how the electorate will react nationwide to 30+ Democrats voting against a guy this qualified, well liked, and mainstream. This is the move of a coolaid drinking lefty, not a centrist.

This is a deal breaker for me. I was willing to give Salazar a chance to represent me since he was supposedly a centrist. Unless the Republicans run somebody completely reprehensible they can expect a few bucks and a couple votes from my wife and myself to unseat him. Maybe we can get our esteemed Gov to run after a couple years off. He doesn't seem to be on anybody's short list for Pres.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home