Monday, January 30, 2006

Professor Mike Adams takes on feminists

A Criminology professor has taken many swipes at modern feminism in a (so far) 4 part series. Part 1 and Part 2 make what I think are some very valid perceptions, and also pretty funny. Part 3 and Part 4 begin to go far afield in my opinion. (HT: Betsy)

Read it if you dare, and I didn't say it, he did. I suspect he has more day to day contact with the annoying, hyper-ridiculous feminist types than I do. He works at a university which is where that sort of thing breeds. Most of the women I know who would call themselves feminists are more the "don't tread on me and we'll be fine" type. They don't even get mad when you open a door (although I did work with one of those once, thankfully long ago). It isn't about common courtesy and chivalry for them, it is simply about being taken seriously and having equal opportunities based on qualifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home